CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY DEVELOPERS
We’ve been working with construction firms and property developers for many years, right from the basics through to board level involvement and even the process of selling the business.
So, we know these are the issues you’ll be facing…
- Compliance with the HMRC ‘Construction Industry Scheme’ (CIS) to avoid financial penalties
- for filing returns late or paying tax late
- Payroll services, including payment to sub-contractors meeting CIS requirements
- Projecting costs and potential cost overruns so they can be quickly addressed
- Determining the profitability of construction activities, projects and potential customers
- Projecting cash flow and cash requirements to avoid cash shortages
- Supporting the growth of your business through marketing and raising finance
- Managing costs via the latest digital accounting & job costing systems
- VAT planning to ensure you don’t step on a HMRC landmine
- Exit strategies, selling and succession planning
We can help you as little or as much as you wish, as you’ll have seen elsewhere on this site we prefer to work closely with our clients than most traditional accountancy firms. Keeping in touch and meeting regularly simply makes sense if you need more than just a basic end of year service.